After having spent years travelling the exotic lands of the East, Marco decided he wanted to find out just how 'quaint' England was, for himself. And so he set his gaze West, beginning a new chapter in his travels; however, upon arrival, he encountered a problem that he was not expecting... Despite being fluent in 160 languages, including English, he could not understand the thick West Country twang that the locals spoke. Flabbergasted, he came to Nine Lives Cycles looking for a guide. We fixed him up good and gave him a crash course in Bristolian but he still needs help. Will YOU be his speaking partner? .
* Gears: Shimano 24 speed (3x8)
* Brake type: Tektro V-Brake
* Tyre size: Specialized Infinity 700x32c
* Riding position: Touring/
* Handlebar type: Butterfly
* Accessories: Full mudguards, rear pannier rack, bottle cage
Effective Toptube Length: 56cm; Seat Tube Length: 54cm