Seabiscuit only ever dreamed of one thing: going fast. However, after her form began to decline, she fell from the upper echelons of racing and was no longer allowed to race. No longer seeing her worth, her owner sentenced poor seabiscuit to death. We just couldn't bear to see this happen so we took her in to give her the love she deserved. After a bit of TLC, worthy of a champion, we've got her up and running as fast as ever; all she needs is a new racing partner. Think you're up for the task?
* Gears: Shimano Ultegra 18 speed (2x9)
* Brakes: Tektro Side-Pull Caliper
* Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport / Specialized EspoirSport 700x25c
* Riding position: Road * Handlebars: ITM Drop Bars
* Accessories: Blackburn Bottle Cage
Effective toptube Length: 60cm; Seat tube Length: 58cm